IVR 4.00% 4.8¢ investigator resources ltd

A correction and apologies to my earlier post about the 2400m...

1. UFX
    1,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 310
    A correction and apologies to my earlier post about the 2400m outside Paris which I thought was for Peterlumbo.

It's obviously for air core drilling of Bute. Generally IOCG deposits IMO are hit and most of the time miss type of deposits, although Bute has some very redeeming qualities about it. The best part is that it seems to be very close the surface, so this shallow air core drilling phase will reveal a great deal about the potential and with a little luck may even hit pay dirt.

Bute has been interpreted to be close to the surface unlike Olympic Dam which lies much further North in the same belt. Unlike the Bute geology, Olympic dam has about 400m of cover sediments above the ore. That's why it will probably be the biggest open pit in the world one day.

The beauty about Bute is that for relatively little cost, IVR can pin point where the deposit may lie after this proposed exploration. So all in all it is a very cost effective IOCG target and worth going after because it is just so cost effective compared to many explorers near Olympic Dam. Potentially Bute may be a near surface Olympic Dam type of deposit (Lots and lots of luck) but if we have any luck, we may have something like the Hillside deposit. It's definitely worth a look.

I totally agree with posters here that Peterlumbo is the target which IVR should concentrate most on. It's obvious from the last announcement that the many feeder zone drill hits are going to be very good for IVR. There's much more to uncover in Paris and hopefully the entire Peterlumbo area. The gold potential which hasn't been mentioned much is also there in this type of geology. Gold is very present all around Peterlumbo outside IVR ground. I wouldn't be surprised if gold becomes target as well to silver at depth with these feeder zones at Paris.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.002(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $76.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $80.69K 1.678M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 220800 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 223762 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.