GLA 5.56% 1.7¢ gladiator resources limited

G'Day Baz-Buyers have not had to drive the price to acquire as...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    G'Day Baz-Buyers have not had to drive the price to acquire as holders of 250 Million shares very recently issued have been willing to take an easy profit, nothing deeper than that imo .
    The fluid pathway has been defined as being continuous extending for over one km to the North West from awaited hole results hence the company's statement .
    Quote -the Company believes that the Kroda system may be the surface expression of a much larger Intrusion
    Related Gold system.

Given awaited hole positions their is no logical reasoning as to why awaited results should not mirror ABM's historical stella intercepts as the same structure in the same position has been drilled, two awaited diamond holes 40 mts apart are positioned directly above what is thought to be a steeply plunging - 60-80 degree's hydrothermal system having also been confirmed by drilling to extend from surface to beyond 200 mts is compelling . 
    We await .
    P.S.-the article above Figure 4-I posted recently a few posts above is very interesting especially when the context is combined with the unpublished PhD Thesis, from he University of Western Australia -( might be worth a re read).
    At current share price vs market cap these will stay in my share portfolio as a longer term hold the given potential within the tenure & the bigger picture regional factor  .
    glth-salt

Last edited by Saltiga62: 23/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
-0.001(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $12.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.4¢ $16.16K 966.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 344700 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.