GLA 6.25% 1.5¢ gladiator resources limited

Been snacking a few myself bevter- best of to us that have...

1. 2,475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 855
    Been snacking a few myself bevter- best of to us that have deployed capital.

Couple of considerations with this one
    So there has been considerable emphasis in previous ann regarding defining the resource -in ground OZ's.

Given its basically at surface & defined open beyond 200 mts & strike length some 200-400 mts -the latter yet to be
    confirmed, it would seem very likely the top could be accessed given its at surface with an excavator at a very low
    strip ratio- cost base.

Does any one have the distance to the closest mill whereby mineralised ore could be toll treated, ore at least economic assessment
    could be done ?
    This could well get the attention of a mid cap or major given the exploration potential within the tenements & could be reasoning for results being delayed in that their are lets say considerations possibly taking place -not saying there is mind you just mind full that the tanami is a hot region at
    the moment & we are to the East & further entities joining the J.V.  are very plausible consideration .

Extract-Quot
     the association of Cu ± Sb minerals such as enargite and Cu minerals such ascovellite, chalcopyrite, chalcocite and bornite
    with Au and Ag as reported from Waldrons is typically a strong indicator of high-sulphidation epithermal gold systems. 

Hence, some prospects at the North Arunta Project could have formed in a shallow crustal epithermal environment
     "above deeper porphyry systems" associated with Cu, Au and/or Mo.
    Whilst further evidence will be required to prove (or disprove) this hypothesis, it would serve to explain the occasional Cu-Mo
    geochemical element associations and Au-Ag (± As, Sb)anomalism, 
    in particular at the Tulsa and Lennon prospects.
    Given the occurrence of a possible intrusion-related gold system in the nearby "GRANITES "-Tanami Orogen the above
    is a likely scenario for the North Arunta region also.

For those that don't know The Granites is Newmonts NEM flag ship producer to the South West of the Western End
    of GLA & PRX J.V.-tenements.
     Newmont completed a very big expansion a couple of years back & mine life was extended considerably .

Granites Gold Mine ramps up production after $150m expansion ...                           

Some of the big boy's club will be keeping a watchfull eye on exploration developments .

glah-salt
    Last edited by Saltiga62: 27/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $11.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $30.23K 1.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 277388 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 850877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.