TLM 13.7% 29.0¢ talisman mining limited

exploration update finally, page-27

1. 116 Posts.
    I'm JORC qualified to comment on VMS like Rockjumper.

Vein breccia is unusual for a feeder system in a VMS. A vein breccia implies a tectonic cause for the system to be there. I would expect a feeder to comprise a vein stockwork core of sulphide around a larger alteration halo of lessor sulphide and more silica-sericite-chlorite etc etc. The sulphide in general should be disseminated or have no real structures around them.

There are locally plenty of tectonic copper occurences with similar veins and alteration halos.

I suggest a "hybrid" model combining structual control and VMS style sourcing of the fluids would be more realistic. However it does sound like the structual control is the process to focus on here as it is placing these deposits in their current positions.

For this style of mineralisation to prove economic, there needs to be a strong structual control in play, more like a large shear as opposed to this little fracture which has effectively been plugged by the vein breccia. A shear involves continual reactivation of the structure, allowing continual fluid flows and more metal overall being introduce to the rocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
0.035(13.7%)
Mkt cap ! $54.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 29.0¢ 25.0¢ $240.0K 891.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 44343 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 48390 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.