HDR hardman resources limited

I expect a lot of the potential yes voters have voted by selling...

1. 2,077 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26

I expect a lot of the potential yes voters have voted by selling to the instos. So there is little doubt these intos would need to be on side to get 75% of the shares voting yes. As for 50% of the shareholders thats a tough call as one would expect this insto buying has left a larger % of no voters in the remainder of "retail" holders.

Perfectly put PTFE!

There was an interesting post by a fellow HC member a month or so back which has been touched on a few times since. As you say, although the general public might only represent say 15% of the total issued shares, the number of shareholders holding that 15% should tip the balance in our favour where shareholder numbers are concerned. We basically need as many retailers at the meeting as possible for starters.

You'd think Naomi would have been onto this attempted day light robbery ! ;) ....

Cheers,
    xmagx

"Using a scheme of arrangement to facilitate a takeover remains contentious, because only 75 per cent of voting shareholders (including 50 per cent or more of the number who attended the scheme meeting) need to approve the takeover for the shares of the remaining shareholders to be acquired. For a full takeover bid under Chapter 6 of the Act, the relevant threshold is 90 per cent of voting shares."

http://www.lawyersweekly.com.au/articles/92/0c040692.asp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.