TAS 0.00% 0.4¢ tasman resources ltd

exploration update, page-32

1. 620 Posts.
    re: exploration update-mick ryan If tastarga, if there is an orebody.

I have not said there definitely is, and if you have that impression, I am sorry.

I shall rephrase to say, that are at the edge of the anomaly, if that helps. You would not need the grades you are talkking about in this hole, for it to be an economic orebody. Sure, in the guts of it, yes.

And, as one who as built the odd shaft & tunnel, acturtle is right, in the grand scheme of things, shaft cost is s.f.a.

Re-read the announcement, and if you are unsure what it is telling you, call another geologist or even mining engineer with some nouse, and they would say that on the balance of things, it is well well interesting to say the least. This is indicating, at worst a huge sub-economic anomaly. Now that is the worst case, as far as I can see. Leave it up to you the best case.

Oh, and no shame on me my boy, I am not ramping it up or down, just calling it from a resonably educated point of view. I have held, and substantially so (once stage in Top 20, now Top 30) for over 18 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.220M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1104501 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3385016 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.