BCN 3.85% 2.7¢ beacon minerals limited

Exploration Update, page-47

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2194
    Pretty sure they are running it exactly as they plan.. nothing requires Beacon's managment to pump the stock and maximise the SP.. its just something most boards do as it keeps the lights on with Pattos / Hartleys and the Motley fool subscribers buying in until the pump finishes.

The method here is to accummulate stock at low levels and wait for the boom that will come by way of appreciation of SP and Divvies.

Think of it more like "having" to release good news and "accounce" to the public and the world that we are madly cheap with what is sure to be a signifigant upgrade to ASX investors as even a duster should add 40% to our current life of mine (as our resource was never fulled drilled just purchased and more or less took a punt on a couple of holes and historic hits.

Basically, no accummulator will be happy to see the SP double or triple.. just those ASX punters who "flip" stocks.. ie: not our board or the majority of serious Beacon Investors.

If you dont know much about the stock its a rude awakening because the board have different intentions to most boards.. Releasing results late may encourage some people to sell.. good? Depends who you ask..

It's all relative.. what YOU want out of Beacon is likely not the strategy our board has, i think people investing here should understand this otherwise the Degrey Eureka type stocks may be more your cup of tea where ASX punters are frothing around looking for stocks on the daily rise.

I think being ahead of the curve, picking stocks that will reward you handsomely throughout this secular gold bull is the optimum method here as it will be multiple bags + sweet sweet divvies plus the upside you can expect from a board that have cracked the method to bringing on a gold mine on the cheap and making it profitable despite low grades and challanging inclusions.

Rewards will come to those with a good long term strategy and the stones to hold through likely the last of stealth play that has been Beacon.. Board can only keep this under wraps for so long.. Monday might be the day.

Again.. why do managment care if the SP is low? They must take dividends to be rewarded -- a low SP just means there friends and family will be pariticapting in the divvies at your expense because you got frustrated out.

Gold to hit $3000 AUD by Christmas.. should be a hoot for holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $101.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $27.55K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 896145 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 4992845 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.