GDA 1.82% 27.0¢ good drinks australia ltd

exploration update, page-5

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Yes, GDA definitely is a dog but the question should be asked to yourself not blame how bad GDA is.

The question is have you paid too much for a dog? If yes, you have some problem. If not or affordable, no problems to you. If no problems, you would response properly and could wait for a dog party or to see it turns itself into a swan.

Who knows? I could not understand why do you cry for GDA so hard. It is a dog for a decade at least. If it would be a dog for another decade, how about your life?

Playing the dog needs to follow the rules to play the dog. You could not use the rules to raise the swan to raise your dog. It would be too expensive.

Raising dog should follows some business rules. It is dangerous that you don't try to raise the ratio of performance/cost to raise GDA.

I could say I am happy what GDA did but I always try to buy it at extremely low and sell it at extremely high relatively and lock the profit to buy the extremely again and again.

You need positive life attitude for everything, which should be proper to raise this dog. You fail to raise the dog properly and then you would be in trouble. If you don't know what's your problem, you would be in the hell. The dogs could push you down into the hell and your life would be full of crying. It is sad and very sad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.