CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Explorer to Miner life cycle, page-120

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8265
    Roh,
    The current Rail facility fiasco, assuming that CDU don't actually have permission to build it as portrayed in the local papers up there, is to me a perfect example of poor planning by the company. How on earth can they announce to the market all the boxes are ticked off when the most important one, permission to build it, they don't have?

It immediately makes me think of when they applied for a mining license. Experience in working up there would indicate what period of time it took to get one, so did they apply early enough, or did they apply much later, ie when they were ready to go, yet knew the process was going to take X amount of time?
    The difference between CDU and SFR timewise is, (what's looking like) 9 years compared to 3. You cannot blame government hold-ups unless it actually takes 6 years in Qld from application compared to zero time in WA from application, so sorry, that argument doesn't hold water.
    Contractor gouging? You don't think that applied to SFR as well? like wise for rigs? Yet somehow SFR did it with only 155m shares, yet CDU currently have 234m plus 22.5m options, and it still may grow. This dilution will affect the much touted dividends by being spread amongst more shares.
    How much of all the 'cost savings' that CDU have made, cost share holders in extra wages and administration costs, not to mention time as well?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.