CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Not quite sure where to even begin with this rather over the top...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Not quite sure where to even begin with this rather over the top post of yours OZB, you are making so many assumptions to prove your point that it is almost meaningless. Your statement that "I've been trading for over 35 years now, so you should keep your opinions about other posters to yourself" can't quite grasp the logic of the statement.

Even your comment re the principles relating to Occam’s Razor, are totally misleading.
    The belief that 'simplicity leads to greater accuracy' or as used by many down rampers re CDU "if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck" I'm sure we all know the ending...is just unfounded as a universal principle, and demonstrably false. Facets of what is simple...This thread is looking at why the SP action is different to the 'normal' cycle of mining stocks as they develop from explorer to producer. The answer is simple, in this case may work in different directions: a simpler description may refer to a more complex hypothesis, and a more complex description may refer to a simpler hypothesis.

It's just too easy to say because this is happening re CDU which is different from the 'norm' then the only answer must be 'everything is not going to plan' ... I would suggest the answer may well be far more complex than such a simplistic conclusion. You make assumptions such as ' something has gone badly wrong for those DSO sales not to happen by now' the simplistic conclusion once again, you base the 'gone badly wrong' on what exactly? No I tell you what you don't have to answer that..It's one thing putting statements together and being critically constructive, it's quite another to put statements together and jump to a particular flawed conclusion of what is going on with CDU... A bit like this..Penguins are black and white, some old tv shows are black and white, therefore some penguins are old tv shows...might be funny but totally false...

Cheers to the long termers

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.