CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

Hi OZB, this is my last post on this particular point because it...

1. 1,073 Posts.
    Hi OZB, this is my last post on this particular point because it just goes round and round in circles, how you can discuss the low s/p and state categorically that "That my friend is WHY the SP is so low and dilution happened last year that kept the SP low" is beyond me..are you certain that is the only reason why the share price is as low as it is? there are no others causal reasons for the price to be what is? Check out the lawsuit against Barclays this year.

You try to influence others by attacking the Directors with statements like 'one of the directors was moaning' I think it is extraordinary that you reduce things down to such simple terms, and you are so completely 'definite' that these are the reasons that this is happening or that is happening, too too simple my friend..( Occam's razor won't help you here, let me tell you ) I also find it interesting that you state "Some of us just like to keep the reasoning real" sadly your 'reasoning' is way out, check out fallacy.

The idea that on one side are the 'reasonable' ex investors just trying to keep the company honest, asking the right questions etc and on the other side are the rather foolish and naive longtermers who wouldn't have a clue what was going on if it slapped them in the face..is just a little silly.

Personally I have spent enough time on this, whether I am 'happy' with this or that is entirely my business, could things have been done differently by CDU? of course they could have, missed timelines, who is happy with missed timelines? no-one... how often do they occur with projects this size? all the time. Are you really interested in my answers to your questions, of course you're not..Whingeing and moaning? not my style...acknowledgement when I get it wrong, for sure.

OZb you appear to be so utterly disillusioned with CDU it may well be time to move on to another company where you can get great returns, and the company according to you, does everything correctly, believe me you will be a lot happier, wealthier and perhaps even wiser.
    Seriously, don't worry about us longtermers, we're big boys and girls, we really can look after ourselves, and if we can't I'm not sure you can help us.

Cheers to the longtermers, I really have to go.

Dossa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.