DSE 0.00% $2.77 dropsuite limited

have not posted for a long time, but have been a keen...

1. 68 Posts.
    have not posted for a long time, but have been a keen holder/follower of exm since july 2007. this thread is lucky to have a number of quality posters and i have always enjoyed the informed, generally positive feedback shared.
    im very confident in our resource, im interested to hear opinions on how we are going to convert this with maximum benefit.

basically, holders hypothesis about where exm sits today, and where we eventually want to get to, and how?
    with so many differing opinions on the current economic downturn and if/how/when the market and resources will recover:

"using all current information from announcements/management to date, combined with your own individual knowledge about the process, what is your ideal game plan for EXM?"

essentially a discussion of our own feasibility studies. no ramping and no cheap shots, just positive feedback on what we would do if we were management with all information and current market conditions considered.

(ashwil, bitzer, chamonix, verytricky, pachino, trade4profit, pachino, exberliner1 and others, i thank you in advance :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.77
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $193.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.74 $2.78 $2.62 $52.50K 19.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $2.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.78 708 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.