People may rouse from the slumber temporarily, but are so...

1. 3,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    People may rouse from the slumber temporarily, but are so conditioned now that a decent media blitz using all the stars from the morning show , sunrise, home and away, etc. will effectively put them back to sleep.
    Besides, not many are prepared to actually fight , and at this point in the game it will be a long hard struggle to regain any kind of normalcy as we know it.
    Just this morning, I sent a life long friend packing. He came over whining about 3 mates of his who have had either heart attack or stroke in the last week ( I don't know them ) . They have all been recently jabbed, I suggested they might want to ask their gp if it might be related and he started in on a rant he must have heard from Karl stepowhatshisface, about how the unvaccinated are unclean rah de rah.
    It was pretty sickening but not unexpected because the guy has always been a stubby short, but it really pissed me off so that's the first division in my personal life caused by the narrative.
    I expect much much worse soon enough, so there is a new policy. We don't reveal to anyone our status because by doing so , you are supporting the medical apartheid.
    If we are vaccinated and allowed 'freedoms' that unvaccinated people are not , that is supporting a disgusting morally wrong division.
    If we are unvaccinated then we risk violence or harassment from a vaccinated moron and there are plenty of those around .
    So discussing or revealing your status is a no win in any case, those are the new rules around here -- no discussion of it.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.