UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

explosion time ,finally time for a re-rating.., page-3

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just an opionion on a point...

" This is not going to take 5 years, lol. They are in advanced stage trials. And if you knew anything about this trials the FDA has already cleared the drug. It just needs to re-certify the drug in the device and that is an easy step given the FDA has already approved the materials, the process, the equipment. CEO has stated this several times to analysts with confidence."

I would check your thinking agaisnt statements made. I read investigational drug going to next phase etc etc ...along with the statement of "early stage drug"and I think they Phase 1 and about to go into Phase 2

I didnt read advanced stage trials. I read early stage. For me to think it could be a Phase 3 trial....lets say we call it 2,000 patients, multiple doasages for weeks, often months. When you see some framework around UNS supplying +100,000 devices for clinical trials then I think you can reasonable suspect they are in "advanced phase trials"

As for the other langauage about FDA already approved the drug etc? I just cant agree with that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.