CXO 9.09% 12.0¢ core lithium ltd

This is reminds me of the - Calm before the storm scenario If...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    This is reminds me of the - Calm before the storm scenario
    If taken into consideration what has happened in the Lithium space over last few months as the 'hype' has seemed to have dropped off mainly because of so many hopefuls jumping on the bandwagon and not proving up anything, besides filling up their own lifestyle company coffers. Other players such as BGS and PSC have provided notably good reports recently but didn't get much sp reaction - was it because both will have a permanent investor view of high sovereign risk for their deposits. Why have something of value if located in an unstable environment? With instances such as these I see it that it is all the more positive for CXO to attract more investors from these other plays for their geographical location cannot be better.

There has been some excellent posting here and others with a 5 minute time frame which is always a laugh. It was mentioned earlier by someone about how many of these jnr companies will actually mine their product and realistically that number should be no more than 5% of the companies listed now for a numerous amount of reasons I won't say. But if CXO management has the port agreement done and has DSO ready in not to distant future and about to drill the most prospective region of the country in several locations for a commodity that will be in such high demand in coming years .....see the $$$ value!!!

Being with a well experienced board who know how to tackle all the stages of sourcing to pegging to selecting good drill locations from geology feedback reports to choosing good met works assessors through to being very selective towards future off take agreements. I have seen many things go wrong in the industry in every step but to me this is traveling like accurate clockwork.
    I commend CXO management and I commend other fellow investors here who have the guts to back a play like this at such an early point of their development - you all shall be rewarded

Just watch the punters increase by multiples in coming days for they have kept their cash on the back burner waiting to capitalize on the drilling of the "Lost Chinaman Pegmatite", all other stuff is just noise, oh and then we have Ringwood too which could be bigger .... GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $256.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $3.037M 25.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 318278 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 2878347 41
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.