ASQ 0.00% 3.6¢ australian silica quartz group ltd

Hey all, Though seriously dissapointed to see a drop back into...

1. 132 Posts.
    Hey all, Though seriously dissapointed to see a drop back into the 30c's , (entry price was 31c , hate to see that revisited, feeling we might though,) specially after looking extremely bullish late last week when we had buyers stacking up at 50c (250 000 + order at 50c) still am a big believer in BAU. Tibbs you are absolutely right with your comments regarding adhering to ones belief in a company and regularly reinforcing the reasons for choosing an investment. Bigminty, I thought we had this discussion a while back when once again you let the fall in the share price rattle your belief. Best thing to do sometimes is just dont look at the market. Keep track of announcements through alerts but otherwise just dont look at the price. Imagine right now price is 50c and you are on holidays enjoying yourself with no access to info on market and that in a few weeks when you return the price is still 50c. However , whilst you were away price fell to 35c. How do think you would react? I can probably tell you that you wouldnt even blink except maybe think that you missed a good buy in opportunity but otherwise no worries.
    So bigminty time to take a holiday and NO WORRIES MAN , all will be good in time. Cheers the SOULMAN.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4689 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 217500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.