MSB 2.08% 94.0¢ mesoblast limited

Agree Benelong. I have watched many, many videos of SI's...

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3626
    Agree Benelong.
    I have watched many, many videos of SI's presentations and listened carefully how he words his answers. The man comes across as genuine, humble and of course, extremely intelligent.

I have not taken any positions in other cell stem companies (yet), but keep an eye on Athersys and Pluristem. To contrast Silviu with CEO's of those two other companies, here are my takes:
    1. Silviu Itescu (SI) is a medical doctor. The others are not.
    2. SI is hands on in all aspects of the company's workings. The others are not.
    3. SI has many patents in this field, including many peer reviewed publications. The others don't (Athersys' CEO probably has some patents but not specific to stem cell area)
    4. And as we all know, SI has a 20% stake in his company, way more than the other two.

For the little time I have been following Mesoblast, I noticed that the company stays quiet and modest. Compare that to the other two companies I mentioned above, who trumpet every little tidbit of progress, thumping on tables how they are going to revolutionize the world. Mesoblast is miles and miles ahead of the other two, but I see little to no activity in terms of wooing investors.

On a different note, as I write this, Mesoblast is lagging on the NASDAQ. This has been irritating to me. It should have been much higher in relation to the ASX. Sigh!
    The one bright thing is that volume on the NASDAQ has been increasing steadily. That is a big positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
94.0¢
Change
-0.020(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $1.073B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.5¢ 97.0¢ 93.5¢ $1.424M 1.507M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 29390 93.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
94.5¢ 14089 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.