FBR 3.85% 5.0¢ fbr ltd

expo, page-17

1. 6,553 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    Dear oh dear the lack of insight and common sense me wrong fails. Ummm there’s actually a global
    pandemic freight for the better word for containers is at a all time go slow.

not too mention getting personnel out of Australia k can’t even get into Australia and haven’t been able to for 16 months.

You would need a team of 10-15 to set up a stand demo area and too unpack pack and have multi engineers on hand.

Return flights to Oz are mainly pointy end only inflated 10-15 k one way ask your self they can’t afford to scratch them selves

My sons been waiting for a header front down there from John Deere in Iowa for 14 months it’s usually a 8-12 week delivery.

No ones running around the world doing machinery demos right now.

That’s why they are doing demos in back water sandpits in Perth.

WA won’t open for travel OS for at least 6 months according to the consulate here Sydney late December

What could they prove at Dubai they can’t here ?

I told you guys they wouldn’t get a machine there.

Every day you guys are blowing oportunity cost here with the market melt down and iron ore collapse which as you may recall I predicted there is money to be made short side long on market darlings clipped for no good reason.

iron ore will be in the doldrums for months my money is on most the tier 2 mines going into moth balls

Six months ago my son couldn’t buy a side tipper anywhere in Australia well next week there will be hundreds parked up at the Geraldton port Dawg and sin will be delivering parcels for Amazon soon no more 200 k in the mines hasta la vista baby

the post charges are now 35 a t tripled the iron ore sector will pull down the general market big time WA is in for a huge shock as royalty’s get smashed for the hermit kingdom

Protect what capital you have left spec town will be smashed and companies will struggle to raise in this environment and money will get too tight to mention which will see the housing market take an almighty hit

Read the play guys this ain’t doing Jack in my view

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.