ADO 0.00% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

I don't understand why so many posters appear to have full faith...

1. 1,020 Posts.
    I don't understand why so many posters appear to have full faith in Mix n Go, yet at the same time want one of the big pharmas to sign up now.

If you are investing in this stock, not trading it, would it not make a great deal more sense to try and sign multiple smaller companies first, which helps to confirm the validity of the product. Once the smaller pharmas are on board and the pressure mounts on the big boys, Geoff can work his magic and sign the big players up at much more significant royalty base. This strategy will obviously only work if Mix n Go is as good as we believe, but in the long term, would prove a great deal more lucrative for Anteo and shareholders alike.

There is a great deal of speculation about Roche, they will only sign on if their testing delivers the exact results they require, no matter what Geoff's previous role in the company was. I would much rather see Roche (or any other major) sign on in 12 months at a 20% royalty base than sign on tomorrow at 10%.

Just my Saturday morning musings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $21.31K 1.053M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 5730857 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 724070 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.