BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

HWOK So I was too pedandticBut you did write geology when I...

1. 270 Posts.
    HW
    OK So I was too pedandtic
    But you did write geology when I thought you meant to write geography (read your post)
    It's not about the reality of this disease it's the perception, I agree, but read again, we "all" get influenza, all nine billion of us, as per the seasons, and yep if it kills the numbers you quote then so be it, but they're the elderly, the weak, the usual victims, this is a new strain and it's a pandemic.

I'm not disputing your words on numbers dead, merely pointing out that whether we all gonna die or not does not affect whether this is a pandemic... It's out there it's mutating... it has killed.. it will kill....... OK the numbers are small but it's a novel virus..... it's "learning" how to survive in a new host... it's expected to make mistakes (evolutionarily speaking) and kill it's new hosts......... That the WHO's (et al) job to be ready with the magic bullets & isolation policies to protect us.
    It is serious.. don't let the numbers of dead be your only guide. Take a cue from the lockdown in Mexico City... that's serious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.