WCL 0.00% 39.5¢ westside corporation limited

I wouldn't trust any of that recycled speculation given it comes...

1. 1,189 Posts.
    I wouldn't trust any of that recycled speculation given it comes from the same champion who also speculated that AK was heading to China last Xmas to sign off on the sale of WCL to Petrochina. WCL's shares spiked nicely on that gem. -up to 50c from 40c if I recall correctly.

Turned out to be complete balony and I expect Bumi happily sold into the rumour.

That said, I go along with the contention that there will not be enough gas to fill all the LNG trains beyond a few years. They are filling caverns under the ground with quite a bit of gas to cushion the start up phase and that should see them right when they fire up their first trains. 5 years in and the story is likely to be quite different.

Btw, I noted that WCL are looking to change the co.costitution as below. Don't suppose they are covering themselves should someone lob a script offer at them- a la ESG limited.????

Resolution 6: Approval of future issue of performance rights
    To consider and, if thought fit, pass the following resolution as an ordinary resolution:
    THAT in accordance with the requirements of ASX Listing Rule 7.2 (Exception 9) and for all other purposes, shareholders approve the future allotment and issue of performance rights under the Plan as described in the Explanatory Memorandum.
    Short explanation: Minor changes have been made to the WestSide Employee Performance Rights Plan which are primarily designed to give Directors the same discretions in the event of a scheme of arrangement transaction as are currently available to Directors in the event of a takeover transaction.The Company wishes to obtain shareholder approval of the future issue of performance rights under the amended Plan for the purposes of ASX Listing Rule 7.2 (Exception 9). Please refer to section 6 of the Explanatory Memorandum for further information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.