FDL flinders diamonds limited

exposed channel iron visible

1. 3,267 Posts.
    The boardroom radio link and presentation was very interesting, the news I found of most significance was the report that in area A, there is exposed channel iron and also that the original estimates were based on 5m depth of CID. Potentially much greater depths could be revealed as the drilling is reported to the market.
    Good to hear they have appointed new positions of diamond manager and one for the iron-ore.
    Also of significance is the report that up to 85 diamonds have been found on the fmg tenements in the Pilbara to which we have 100% interest. These diamonds came from individual drainage samples which I interpret as being above the iron ore channels which would appear to be in the alluvial sediments washed down from the surrounding hills over millions of years previously.
    I did a post ( on the FDL threads) some months ago about the Argyle diamond discovery and the method by which it was discovered by following the source of the sedimentary drainage channels similar to that which it seems the 85 diamonds have been found in the hammersley target areas. Kev Wills was involved in the Argyle diamond project but I am not sure as in what capacity.
    Kev reported in the boardroom radio interview that they were going to also do some sampling work for diamonds in the Kimberley which is excellent news.
    He also mentioned that the $6m allocated for diamond exploration was $3m for each of the next two years.
    He seemed positive about the $38.2 million potentially coming into fdl from the conversion of the options later in the year which is a good sign of things to come. $38.2m will be a significant addition to the capacity of Flinders to be a force to be reckoned with from an explorer/producer point of view although of course, production infrastructure will cost a lot more than $38m.
    Should the sp be a lot higher at the end of the year as we would hope, further capital raisings will likely be at a higher amount per share which will reduce the dilution impact.
    fs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.