BRN 0.00% 21.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

To Hellas_Verona ....Nothing speaks to the effectiveness of Hot...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    To Hellas_Verona

....Nothing speaks to the effectiveness of Hot Copper posts for me as much as the "Upvotes" and "Great Analysis" buttons posters receive. My brief experience on HC has proven that to "filter in" the real educational and beneficial posts that help us all learn more about Brainchip is all one needs to focus on and these buttons will help immensely. You will separate the wheat from the chaff that way.

The wheat is furnished by many of the studs on these threads. The chaff is noise, minutia unintended perhaps or purposefully meant to distract at worse, or drift innocently off topic at best. They don't add anything to your knowledge base or comfort level in this investment.

And if you have a life, .... like a family, hobbies, volunteer activities, or a job, ....you may need to be a speed reader or otherwise be able to filter what it is you read. It can be time consuming to read everything. And ignoring a member still allows other members NOT on "ignore" to respond to the one you have placed on ignore. This makes for chaotic or incoherent thread conversations.

As Fact Finder has eloquently stated, Brainchip posters are 1,000 eyes who reseach far and wide mining nuggets on a daily basis. Indeed they are. Those eyes discover incredible things and share them with us. Usually, but not always, they receive many "upvotes" and frequently many "lightbulbs". Those posts are all anyone needs to read to realize what an incredible story and investment opportunity Brainchip is, in my opinion.

The other stuff, though fun and entertaining frequently, is not that. At it's worse, the posts can be insulting and vulgar. So many posts are like eating white sugar,.... they taste good but add no nutritional value.

The question for you is to discover how many "Upvotes" are needed for a posts to be worth reading or your time. You can pick any number but simply using ten "upvotes" would eliminate most posts that I personally do not get any added benefit from. Or pick five "Upvotes". It's your choice.

For example, this post may not get 10 upvotes and I would typically ignore it, or gloss over it except I am replying to your question so I would hope that at least you would read it and give consideration to what it is that I am saying. Regards, dippY

Brainchip is an exciting story I have gone all in on, thanks in large part to HC.

The above is my opinion as usual.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $399.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.0¢ $631.4K 2.960M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 976602 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 649767 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.