KIM kimberley diamond company nl.

OK we have worked out ways of venting spleens to KDC directors...

1. 55 Posts.
    OK we have worked out ways of venting spleens to KDC directors and ASX, neither of which we have absolute faith in, or trust to follow through, or care two hoots abot the interest of shareholders: KIM, beacause of their complicity and (behind closed doors) capitulation to the offer. And ASX for a variety of past doubtful happenings and failure to query the KIM slide.

To keep the pressure on both it will be necessary to take this to another level.

The Media.

There is no hurry about this , I would rather get it right to spark a genuine and concerted interest in what is happening. So please do not rush off. Let's have a group discussuion and maybe a joint letter of approach.

there is a bit of intrigue here and potential scandal that should be appealing to media.

Is there anyone on this site who has a good media contact that you could refer to me, and or contact yourself. ideally I would like to find a lead that will crack into AFR and the Australian. But a good start in something regional anywhere is likely to be a way to attract attention of the nationals.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.