AMD 20.0% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

Expression of Concern

1. 11,930 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 613
    i pass it on >>
    an email with MD of Arrow mineral

Thank you for contacting Arrow.Posts off Hot Copper are not usually something I would respond to.Too much speculation without substance or research, however; Management and Directors believe in the potential of the Simandou North Iron Project and see the Company as significantly undervalued. Following shareholder approval at the EGM on 5th of April, Board and Management participated in the recent capital raise, purchasing shares at the same price as other investors, additionally when the opportunity presented itself Directors have purchased additional shares on market. For information on FMG’s activities relating to the Belinga Project in **on I suggest reading their release19 August 2022 made and subsequent release made on 7 February 2023. They have moved from Exploration Convention to Mining Convention.Arrow has the underexplored northern portion of the Simandou Range covered by a 490km2 exploration permit, south of the project area the Simandou Range is known to host giant high-grade deposits. The Company has undertaken systematic exploration and identified several high-quality targets within its permit area. Drilling is planned to commence in May.Infrastructure, which forms a major component of the capital costs for iron ore projects, is to be constructed by CTG, a joint venture company created by Rio, Winning and the Guinean Government with funding support from Boawu Steel.Ropa Investments are a supportive shareholder, believe in the Project and the Arrow team. They have not sold a share in Arrow that was issued to them, their relative holding in a percentage changed from 9.1% to 7.9% due to dilution created by the afore mentioned capital raise. Their position can be seen on the Arrow Website each month when the Top 20 shareholder list is updated. I hope this addresses your concerns. All of this information is publicly available, and I strongly recommend you do your own research.
    hope it clarify some confusion

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $19.60K 8.671M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
106 196427309 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 88149116 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.34pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ 4617648
Last updated 14.06pm 14/06/2024 ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.