AMD 0.00% 0.3¢ arrow minerals ltd

At this stage, I'm not worried about share price of 0.003 or...

1. 23 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    At this stage, I'm not worried about share price of 0.003 or 0.002 for that matter. Nothing has changed in relation to the fundamentals of the opportunity, and you only need to do some of your own research from information already in public domain and will realise AMD is a potential giant in the making. All we need are drill results with Fe >60% in coming weeks and we will probably be looking at 2c - 3c share price straight up. With increase from 30% to 60% ownership combined with further drill results Fe >60% will easily take share price to around 10c. That is then only a market cap of $300M and when AMD will get the attention of the bigger players .... In a blink of an eye, and you will could be paying much, much more to own AMD shares.

If BaoSteel paid $1.4B for Aquila in 2014 to pick up the API IO project, how much do you think they will pay for AMD ? Who is the Chinese company behind the Winning Consortium that owns Simandou in JV with Rio ... ? Very importantly, Rio and the Winning Consortium are spending billions on port and rail infrastructure which is a huge advantage to AMD who will have access to the infrastructure without huge capital spend on infrastructure associated with other similar projects.

Its now accumulation time like never before at this ridiculously low share price! "Opportunity of a life time to get in early"

DOYR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.354K 451.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
122 196230905 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 143070486 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.