NOX 14.8% 9.8¢ noxopharm limited

Just to add some further details around Kale CapitalAt the last...

1. 932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Just to add some further details around Kale Capital

At the last annual report, Kale Capital was #12 on the T20 list, with 2.28m shares.

At 1 March 2021, Kale increased its s/h by 3.3m shares to hold 5.55m

Since then Kale Capital currently holds 5.75m shares.

Abit of digging around links Kale to Mark Scott, who is ex Jindalee Resources (JRL) and holds a material T20 position in JRL.which happens to have the largest lithium deposit in the US and imo is massively undervalued by the market.

Mark Scott is also now a T20 in NOX through another vehicle which was not listed in the annual report, Grandor Pty Ltd, which now holds 3.3m shares.

So in total he has increased his s/h fourfold since the last annual report, from 2.3m to 9.1m shares combined.

The reason I bring this up is not to cross promote a lithium company, but to highlight that an astute investor has materially increased his/their position in NOX during what some may see as unsettling times.

These moments of apparent negative price driven sentiment can be the best moments to buy, if you continue to believe the fundamental story here.

I also believe the 'seller' is a sub underwriter from last year's 30c option issues sitting behind a nominee company - I know of one [notorious] insto which has previously used CS Noms 3 for other significant positions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.017(14.8%)
Mkt cap ! $28.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 9.8¢ $70.79K 680.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25356 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 240399 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.