EXR 0.00% 14.0¢ elixir energy limited

There IS a time to chart (at least for entries and exits, as in...

1. 8,655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    There IS a time to chart (at least for entries and exits, as in trading) and a time NOT to chart.

But, speaking of when is a good time to chart is right now looking at the XEJ, the Australian Energy index. It is still in a long term down trend from the 2008's or so high. Until it breaks that long term straight edge downtrend, energy minnows such as EXR may find it hard. BESBS as our buddy Michealjob reminds us, may be a little harder to achieve in an energy bear market. BESBS works best in a raging bull market for that particular commodity. If this were a rare earth stock, we most probably would have been at the $50 million mkt. cap right now. Market sentiment is everything in these stocks.

But, I feel, things may very well soon change as a break of the XEJ may not be far away.

Most folk who downramp have no idea of how the market works, so they latch on to any reason. I'll say it again, you need general market BOUYANT conditions for these stocks to work really well for a BESBS, or better still, you need good results. I think both are coming. Watch the XEJ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $188.1K 1.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 98789 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 382645 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.