EXR 4.44% 9.4¢ elixir energy limited

exr gen

1. 28 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    hi folks. first time posting re exr. fyi i wrote their ann report, corp gov st etc. i have known neil for 20 years, had lunch with him the other day.
    fantastic to see the price moving, and well in the money for the 118m options. even if half get exed, that is 4mill in the coffers, which will delay the inevitable next cr.
    despite the size of the psc 30000sqkm, im not sure a farmout, which was the recent 1.35m shares pd to constants btw, investigating options here.
    it depends on nomgon2 results and gas content and continuity of the seam generally.
    the price won't rise as fast as hoped, due to gen profit taking. but it will rise.
    I recommend we sit tight, let the results come, and let neil, Richard and Stephen consider the numerous t/o offers that will no doubt arise.
    there are numerous intelligent posters here, lawrence in partic, where the hell do you find all those pics btw?
    to all good luck. I am precluded from holding shares, for now, but am a big proponent of elixir and neil's capability.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.004(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $106.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.4¢ 9.0¢ $79.42K 856.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 224181 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 34392 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.