EXR 9.09% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2021, page-1711

1. 704 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 375
    HI Folks, OP Im hurting , do what I did sell the cat, even the neighbors dog??? and the dunnie IMO . This is a one and only! cant you see that, I reckon you can!! or you wouldnt be here, the price today is nothing IMO to a year from now, this is a one and only, WHY because its all been said here before, by some pretty smart people. AND also by our incredible management, Its laid bare, however do what Youre risk , circumstances, and belief , tolerance , all of the above can take, I understand that. But hell, this really doesnt come along frequently. No advice intended here, but Ive even had devious thoughts along the lines of the great train robbery, and then when I quadripple it here, give them back their initial investment?????? WHAT an Investment for me that would be!! PS theres still a few on here that need to come down to earth a bit ,and except all for who they are, no disrespect intended, we all didnt go to fkn YALE ( circumstances) for an education !!! Stop trying to Impress IF you know how!!! Take a joke and most of all HUMBLE down, FFS. not directed at anyone in particular, because Im so flaming perfect!!!!!!!??????? AIMO Cheers Oldynasaw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $143.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.0¢ $903.7K 7.323M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 695614 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 696792 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.