EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

Did you follow cottee into CTP too? He did a great job there....

1. 7,557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1390
    Did you follow cottee into CTP too? He did a great job there. That was never the same opportunity but what he did with a stranded unproven gas precinct was a Proper masterclass in my opinion and I was probably one of the most mental CTP posters on HC of the lot. I learned a lot and while I was too optimistic I knew to bail at the time of the SOA. I took my money off the table at 20c. Leon is a good guy and you obviously know he was RCs CFO at QGC and he is doing OK at CTP but it’s very idle and I can’t imagine RC putting up with that shite, not even from santos. Nevertheless, I could be wrong and dukas could be something else if there is much substance to the over pressure behind the 10,000PSI BOP exceeding pressures which forced abort in august 2019 4K down. Back to the SOA, CTP the situation was diabolical. the opinion of the shareholders was totally backwards and there all sorts of nonsense talks of coups and the like because they thought CTP was worth so much more. By that point I knew better. Anyway, it was a bit sad and unceremonious the way RCs reign there ended. He deserved way more but the hard work had been done and was no longer regarded a necessary overhead. I wish I knew of QGC and RC back then. Let’s hope you’ve hit the jackpot twice. Anyway had it not been for the abort back in 2019 Doucas I wouldn’t be on EXR and now for that I am thankful
    Last edited by justinmetals: 02/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191400 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 72000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.