EXR 8.06% 6.7¢ elixir energy limited

All week there was selling pressure which was absorbing the buy...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    All week there was selling pressure which was absorbing the buy side and keeping a lid on the price - today that changed, no real sellers dumping into the buy side. Watching the action yesterday I was curious why anyone would chase the price down (like yesterday), very strange, unless Mongolia blows up the medium and long term potential is so strong, difficult to understand the motivation to sell.

Having said that I bought a few more today on close. There were a number of reasons I did this, first and foremost I still think this is cheap. Rather than leaving the money in the bank it's much better off in EXR. Some of you may recall me saying that at 16c - my 100% return on that is much better than bank interest for the cash. Second, the Phantom Fecal Flicker (PFF) has been there all week, he was there again at close but the buyers overwhelmed him today. The influence of the PFF is that the price opens artificially lower the next day, setting a psychological hurdle for the price to overcome. I'm always happy to pick up a few more and stymie our poo throwing friend at the same time. Finally, I've always thought 33 to be quite an auspicious number. Many years ago I worked with a very funny bloke. I recall his 33rd birthday - he threw his hands in the air and declared, "Look at me, 33 years old and working in a demountable on Canterbury Rd, Jesus Christ started a movement which has lasted thousands of years and was executed by 33 - what have I done with my life?". Well EXR turned 33 today and hopefully has much more to prove - hopefully get as old as Methuselah who was said to have lived to 969 - thats be a good share price for a buy-out USD $9.69 billion - or I'd settle for $9.69 AUD per share - I'm not greedy.

As has been observed today an all time high close and an all time high weekly VWAP with the weekly VWAP increasing 12.27% on last week. I know people here get a little despondent when the price finishes red, as it did on three occasions this week, but the buying was actually very strong and the volume solid. Nice to see our 'Good Friday's' continuing - we're getting close to Easter as well. Sorry about all the religious input today, all those years at Catholic Schools, something clearly stuck in my head. Also, check out the increasing VWAP through the year. Again, I recall saying people who bought at 18.5c would be proven correct, and I think that people who bought today for the first time will also be proven correct. For that matter, anyone who buys in under 'Methuselah' will win here - all in my opinion of course!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3017/3017985-4906d9457102409355765420617eaf57.jpg
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3017/3017990-5054a80d841d08d2279a690792e5a27e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.