EXR 4.35% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2021, page-4085

1. 532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 188
    I've been watching and reading all the commentary since the capital raise was announced. Effectively, the board have doubled the retail offering, as opposed to the sophisticated and institutional offering, and yet there are individuals complaining about it. The current SP is what it is. Look at the motive behind the offer, it was for the benefit of retail shareholders who have supported the company. If it was the other way around, I have no doubt that the very same individuals would still complain.

The way I look at it. If retail stump up the cash, the big end of town have to buy on market. So the more we control, the better? So if the raise is a flop, are we as retail investors to blame for not supporting the company directly?

Interesting that Next Investors look to have exited from the top 20. Very coincidental with the newsletter they have been publishing on EXR over the last few months and the price pullback from 50c to 35c..a snippet from their recent newsletter:

S3 Consortium Pty Ltd does and seeks to do business with companies featured in its articles. As a result, investors should be aware that the Firm may have a conflict of interest that could affect the objectivity of this article.

In the very same article they mention the below and yet exited the top 20 according to 6 May 2021 top 20.

Regular readers will know we have been invested in EXR since 2019 and it’s been a huge performer - EXR is the kind of stocks that validates our investment strategy of long term holding in quality companies.

Will we see them again in the top 20 post SPP? I will be watching with interest. DYOR

Remember, keep it real.
    Last edited by Firezone: 04/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $28.84K 252.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 1185123 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 195683 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.