EXR 4.55% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

Absolutely gutted I missed so many of your post @justinmetals ,...

1. 31 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Absolutely gutted I missed so many of your post @justinmetals , bloody moderated. I would like to say good on you for speaking up and saying what the majority of people are too scared to say. Even if I don’t agree with you (which I pretty much do anyway, often taking the words out off my mouth) I value your educated opinion on the world maters that seem to be controlled by you know who. Admire your voice

Speaking up!! Always willing to listen to anyone who speaks up about anything. Legends in my eyes

Thinking for yourself!!! This should be a mandatory subject in primary and high school. The young adults of today have from what I see have lost that ability to think for themselves. Don’t have to, life is too easy, let the mainstream do all my thinking for me. What does our future hold?
    The youth need a balanced education on what’s really going on in the world, not that one sided bs affair that in my opinion is seriously having an unnecessary harmful impact on the environment. Doing unnecessary things just to tick boxes. Every leading nation is doing it , BOX TICKING, now we comply. Dosnt matter how you comply just as long as you comply and get that box ticked. It’s in every industry now. Tick the box, ‘good work’ your job is done. What a disgrace. This is happening on the top shelf in the words biggest so called climate dilemma. Look at what’s happening in order to tick boxes, unnecessary BS just to satisfy an assumption. Screwing the environment in acceleration just to get that box ticked. Well done son.
    Seriously- ‘think for yourself’. A new subject for our youth, the future leaders. I could think of plenty of subjects it could replace.
    just my 2cents

As for EXR - booooooooooorrrrinngggg.
    the anticipation for results is a killer.
    Wish we could have a GoPro set up just behind the drillbit for live action. hahaha

The share price will only go down unless we find gas.
    When the gas is found it will go up, rocket speed.
    simple
    As lass said in an awesome post ‘it’s what’s under the ground’
    Cracker was named for a reason , shows some promising terrain underneath. Fingers crossed.

good luck to everyone and thanks for all your post that has made the research so much easier.
    bloody good on you lot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $118.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.0¢ $378.7K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 175341 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 106832 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.8¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 2688556
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.