EXR 8.70% 10.5¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2021, page-4779

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    To put things into perspective. The share price is only back to what is what at the beginning of March. Assuming that it was "fairly valued" at that point (which it might not have been anyway as it started to rally mid-Feb on speculation and not news), we have seen:
    - Commercial grade gas discovered at Yangir-2
    - The company has brought forward it's exploration plan by a considerable 18 months
    - $30M raised at a very minimal dilution to existing holders
    - Two holes which found no coal but which will no doubt define where the company drills next
    - A large churn of holders entering/exiting this stock which has put it on many more people's watchlists as opposed to back in July 2020
    When viewed through this lens alone, the company imho presents a better wealth generation proposition for stock holders than it did three months ago especially now with all the extra $$ in the kitty. Although it is rough for newer holders who are no doubt sitting on some considerable paper losses, it isn't better for longer term holders - many of us who have gone back $100,000s in a matter of just weeks. Every time I see the price take a dive I ask myself why I am invested and if anything has adversely changed since my initial investment, as of yet nothing has...therefore I will continue to enjoy the rollercoaster ride. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
-0.010(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $119.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $176.9K 1.658M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 829319 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 161888 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.03am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.