EXR 3.23% 15.0¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2021, page-5095

1. 2,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1369
    I remember agonising over purchases at 2c on market and via the SPP at 2c, and then at 3, 5, 9, 11, 13....worrying over every purchase- had I timed it right?..."yes!!!...it went up a cent...you fkin genius!".......OR....."Oh fcuk...it went down 2 cents....you idiot"

then, as we moved forward and I reread and re-watched all the videos and material I had on hand, and consumed every bit of new research I could find and "stress tested" my assumptions (recognising of course that there is massive risk at play...BUT magnitudes of reward potential) I came to the conclusion that with my extremely strong confidence in EXR's management and overall conviction in the prospects going forward, that I would effectively resign to the mantra of "what will be, will be"....and that concern over day to day share price oscillations wasn't going to mean much in the grand scheme of things.....I believed and whole heartedly still do, that given time, we will see a share price many multiples of where we are today........so, armed with my new perspective, I kept buying what I could, when I could (for me and my kids)....almost in a panic to accumulate as much as I could..... further buying in the 18-19, in the 20s', 30, 31 and 32, 36 via SPP and 36 on market, then more recently as we dipped towards 25c on market and in reality, the absolute truth is that it hasn't bothered me at all to see recent drops....the only emotive response I have happens when I don't have any available cash on hand to buy more in down days.

We have an amazing opportunity here....with world class leadership at the helm....I mean come on...we have only really looked at around 4-5% of the 7 million acres we have to explore.....do we honestly think we won't have a market cap significantly higher by this time next year?

Patient capital WILL be rewarded in my view.....we just have to sit back and wait for it to unfold.....presumably we "trust" management, (otherwise why would we have invested in EXR?) so why don't we just let them get on with it?

News will come when it's ready....as long as the bulk of it is good news rather than bad news, we'll be OK.

(OF course...all IMO, DYOR, "it don't come easy" etc etc )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.8¢ 15.0¢ $305.2K 2.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 262508 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 93000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.