EXR 3.03% 16.0¢ elixir energy limited

Out of interest, this week represented to smallest average trade...

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    Out of interest, this week represented to smallest average trade size of the year (Total volume divided by total number of trades) - always a good indicator that the machines have taken over - just as was predicted in The Terminator in 1984!

I probably wrote enough yesterday, and don't have to much to add to what I wrote - today just seemed to underline my guesses.

For your weekend enjoyment a summary of the weeks trades. The closing price and VWAP both fell by the same amount. No one really too interested in selling or buying. It was interesting to watch the bot continue adding a handful of shares to drop the price on close, only to see a different bot just as quickly add a few to increase the price. Looked like dueling bots to me. Could be two different traders trying to manipulate the incredibly small number of free shares to try and make a quid.

I love to watch a good duel. I actually have some CCTV footage from the traders office, enjoy the weekend.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3517/3517630-26f841cf9c46d22424a26bd677e4145a.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.