EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

A solid review, just a couple of points that need adjusting...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    A solid review, just a couple of points that need adjusting :
    Approx 20 wells to be drilled this year, no indication on the Exploration plan in 2022 apart from pilot well testing.

Not 50% the cost of producing Green Hydrogen from renewable energy 66-69% at least 2/3rds of the cost is the power component, so to be Green Hydro it has to come carbon free ie renewables, solar, wind, Hydro or Nuclear.
    Neil did mention Nomgon would be in the top quartile or decile for production of renewables, I think the latter after having a browse through the K1 report.
    Twiggy has shifted his GH project from the Pilbara to QLD, but looking at the combined capacity factor with Solar & Wind 79% South Gobi, compared to Pilbara 40-45%, I don;t think QLD figures would be much better than the Pilbara, obviously QLD Gov subsidies may have swayed the decision.
    For me it is a no brainer to move forward on the Green Hydro front after we get the gas flowing next year, if green Hydro is a real option around the world then South Gobi Nomgon is one of the best projects going forward with the low cost of production and huge steel mills in Outer Mongolia ready to offtake all production with low transport costs.
    The gas looks fantastic, and Management did mention Blue Hydro, a year or so ago and would be a option at the end of the list, but obviously the information gained by the teams being on the ground in the South Gobi, has bought Green Hydro into the frame hence the deployment of the Soda Equipment.
    When it was announced that the Sodar equipment was being shipped from Aus, I thought So What!, now I'm convinced that our management is way ahead of the curve and not just Gas Monkeys.
    The GH could well be a far bigger earner than the gas, who knows!

Not a bad proposition to be in !

Cheers BK14

The report estimates a combined wind and solar utilization of 79% for Elixir’s project location. This
    compares to a number of locations in Western Australia as follows:
    ASX ANNOUNCEMENT ASX : EXR

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT
    A number of factors underpin the exceptionally high combined capacity factor in the South Gobi region,
    including: very high wind speeds; a diurnal wind profile that complements solar production; a cold
    climate supporting enhanced solar efficiencies; and, a seasonal profile that produces more wind in the
    less sunny months.
    This combined capacity factor is one of the most important economic drivers for green hydrogen
    production. To simply illustrate, a location with a capacity factor of 79% will produce ~60% more
    hydrogen, from the same capital investment, than an area with a ~50% capacity factor. Green
    hydrogen production costs are heavily weighted to capital over operating costs.

Location South Gobi Combined capacity factor 79%
    Southern Goldfields ~50-60%
    Pilbara ~40-45%
    Mid-West ~53%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7200 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 91627 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.