EXR 4.17% 11.5¢ elixir energy limited

In addition to my above post I also think it important to...

1. 154 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    In addition to my above post I also think it important to highlight that In life perspective is important and context is everything.

So for another perspective to anyone selling at these prices if you are selling it means you believe the future is not as optimistic as the past has been for the price and that directly means the future prospects of the company are blurrier/riskier than before to earn cash flows and generate a return.

However many people were gladly buying at these prices not even 6 months ago in the view that the future was much less risky and brighter than its past and that the realisation of substantial cash flows was a higher probability event.

If I apply this lens of perspective, if I was to be buying shares in Jan/Feb 2021 I would be buying knowing the following:

- there was approx $9mill cash in the bank

I would also be buying at the start of this year compared to now not knowing the following:

- that we have a contingent resource of appox 120 billion cubic feet certified in just one sub basin
    -that we would soon have $30 mill cash in the bank
    - that we would have 3 sub basins instead of just one in Nomgon and with Yangir containing commercial grade gas with minimal processing requirements
    -drilling campaign underway to drill 30 plus holes
    -over 200km of extra 2D seismic with more to come
    -electricity generation issues in the Rio owned Oyu Tolgoi mine that sits within our PSC with pressure to require domestic electricity generation for the operation of this multi billion dollar mine site
    -planned flow test for the Nomgon sub basin
    -a free option over hydrogen production and renewable energy resource testing

So if you are now selling now you are now selling shares in something that has less risk than 6 months ago but which was sitting at roughly the same price

Take a breath and think

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.005(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $130.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $134.1K 1.126M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 411871 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 287415 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 988409
Last updated 15.40pm 10/05/2024 ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.