EXR 1.10% 9.2¢ elixir energy limited

Interesting similarities with QGC as other posters have noted,...

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Interesting similarities with QGC as other posters have noted, however, as the announcement states the reserves were less than 20km from a pipeline which is different to Elixir's situation (I remember reading other posters saying it's roughly 400km from the nearest planned pipeline of Power of Siberia 2).

I think its been speculated that they will seek to serve Mongolia's domestic market first which removes immediate pressure for concrete plans to hook into a pipeline. Nonetheless, to see similar share price action as QGC I would expect much higher volume would need to be moved (such as through a pipeline to China), Maybe, however, the combination of a sustained greatly elevated gas price and continued extreme cost/complexity to transition to alternative energy mixes in SEA may force a major's hand into paying a nice premium for Elixir's supply and happily put up the money for a pipeline to market.

I'm a big fan of the project and management team, but at this stage I'm trying to keep my expectations realistic about the economics, as the capex required for a pipeline would be significant (I think I read other posters speculating $1m per km of pipeline which would be roughly $400m).
    Last edited by Cfazz98: 08/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.001(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $104.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $64.02K 687.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95809 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 2681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.