EXR 6.67% 9.8¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2022, page-2003

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    Opps, put this in the wrong thread

Big week, lots of posts, excitement building for Monday - don't look too closely at the numbers for the first three days.

I'm always amused at speculation about leaky ships, there's been plenty of it over the years - if so, what would the leaky ship proponents make of the three days of trading that did occur this week? My usual practice is to ignore leaky ship posters on the basis they're knobs, and given I haven't seen any speculation about leaky ships since Wednesday I must have all the knobs blocked, or no one has mentioned leaky ships! There is absolutely no indication anyone traded outside of normal bounds for the first three days of this week.

So, over the first three days of this week we managed 3 million shares traded. A fair part of that was the machine trader.

I have no idea what the announcement is going to be, or what impact it may have on the price in the short term, but what I do know is that the bots were still pushing the price down on Wednesday. The usual pattern is that when they're pushing the price down they are in their accumulation phase prior to their dump phase. I hope it's a great announcement and that they hadn't accumulated too many. That way they'll miss out on a bit on this trade - about all I can hope for because I've got no doubt they'll be straight back again. Don't mean to be a dampner but I don't think the announcement will have too much impact. Just like I don't think the announcement of the spudding of the pilot well will have too much impact. Lots of things need to come together to get the take over talk going, and that's what will have the impact - just a bit of expectation management. Having said that, I remain invested and have kept buying because of my observations of Neil Young, his vision, his execution, the on-going de-risking, the knowledge that gas prices have de-coupled from reality and my belief that this remains one of the best risk/reward equations on the ASX.

Have a great weekend and for a change, I'm looking forward to Monday. I've no interest in what the price does (although happy for it to increase 10000%) but I'm sure the announcement will be de-risking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.8¢
Change
-0.007(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $111.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $140.1K 1.384M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17885 9.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 119761 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.