EXR 3.03% 16.0¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2022, page-2147

1. 1,887 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    I tend to the same view as you. I've kept adding, even after I've told myself I have enough, my last purchase was on 10 August at 15c.

I really don't know what the high and low price are going to be on any given day, that's why I indulge in observation of where the trading has been, rather than commentary on where it's going, and trying to understand why the price is behaving the way it is. My view remains that the bot is shaking out holders with less conviction, with those shares then being recycled to longer term higher conviction holders. Probably those of us who have been around for quite a few years and purchased shares when they were around the 2c range. Obviously my long term view is bullish (or I wouldn't be here).

Here's one observation I'll make though, if anyone believes in the ability of charts to accurately predict the share price of an individual company on any given day I've got a bridge to sell you! They may occasionally get it right, and just as often they'll get it wrong. If someone had worked out the secret of charts that would be the financial equivalent of a perpetual motion machine - which of course don't exist.

I had a bright spark the other day telling me about a series of crypto currencies to buy - said he'd done 'extensive market research'. I asked to see this market research - which not surprisingly never materialised. He started blathering, adding in lots of techno babble until I determined his market research was 'we're at the bottom of the cycle so there's only one way to go from here'. I passed on his golden opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.