EXR 2.27% 10.8¢ elixir energy limited

Hello fellow EXR shareholders---I enjoy looking back over the...

1. 266 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Hello fellow EXR shareholders---
    I enjoy looking back over the Threads -- there are many wonderful and informative Posts , by EXR posters --Some who still post regularly and others , who are still holders, but have chosen to let others have a turn -(Yes good and Bad) .

The Roller-coaster Share price -- from the 3cent days --through the months leading to Options expiry date, to the Big Credit Raise after almost hitting 50cents-- (enabling our Management Team , the financial pot to Fund the continuing discovery and de-risking of EXR.) --to proceed with our ongoing Drilling operations , --- (development of GobiH2 plans,) -- Queensland Allotment acquisition -- preparation for Pilot Well -

WOW --what a great journey we have been on --and it continues

I remember when the Noosa Presentation was held in Nov 2020...(yes two years ago-- Look at the Drilling Map in 2020-- we had One Basin Nomgom -- No Hydro Development plan --No Qld Allotment--- and our Share price was around 13cents...

Compare to our Nov 2022 Presentation--- Nomgom --(Pilot well under construction)--- and possible gas/coals discovered in 5 additional Sub-basins
    --A Hydrogen Development (with an interested party under consideration) -- A gas allotment in Queensland , surrounded by Gas Producers, --as Australia screams for cheaper energy costs -- as the Renewable Energy production to replace coal for electricity, is unprepared and currently unsustainable.
    --Gas prices around the world increasing --due to the Ukranian/Russian debacle and European reliance on Russias Gas.
    China , still looking for energy supplies --and EXR is TWO YEARS closer to a Take Over the we were in 2020.

EXR is No longer a One Trick pony -
    - (Three POSSIBLE money making independent ventures-- Each with a Potential Sale - or Take Over value -- far exceeding the Companies current Market cap) I now sleep very contently .

The magic words now is Patience.--

So in my Opinion EXR at 16.5cents -- is GREAT Value. --
    The EXR faithful, that were Share Holders in 2019-2020 --(should feel that the " Risk" of this speculation stock -- has been greatly reduced.
    and if You believed 13cents was a good price two years ago --Honestly --How do You feel today?

GLALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.8¢
Change
-0.003(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $121.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $27.61K 254.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1277934 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 427721 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.58pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.