EXR 0.00% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

Yes we are very close to another positive announcement on either...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Yes we are very close to another positive announcement on either or both CBM and H2 projects.

I'm probably in the minority but I welcome the fact that the company has moved away from anticipated monthly announcements to stop the sell the news brigade.

I think the announcement of the flare on the day of the AGM took almost everyone by surprise!

In particular there is going to be a few announcements over the next couple of months on the CBM in Mongolia that will likely be providing significant details to further cement the underlying value of Elixir.

I believe, and also by judging by the comments of some knowledgeable contributors, it is fair to suggest that 2023 will be a considerably more productive year for Elixir as it navigates further drilling and exploration with a better understanding of the capabilities of it contractors (machinery breakdowns), and also without the major impact that covid, inventory supply and border issues presented in the last 2 years.

Looking forward to what the new year brings for Elixir.
    In particular how the first few months of work undertaken by the team over in Mongolia shapes up like as it will set the tone for the remainder of the year and build the momentum that is needed to increase awareness, investment and market capitalisation.

May or may not post again this year however if not...

I wish ALL Elixir shareholders a very safe and Merry Christmas and enjoyable festive season and of course a very Happy New Year !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $72.47K 637.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 687356 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 22726 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.