EXR 0.00% 14.5¢ elixir energy limited

I have a suggestion for the Government, how about a cap on the...

1. 1,886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456
    I have a suggestion for the Government, how about a cap on the amount of tax you can take? What about a cap on the cost of your ever growing social programs - or how about we settle for a cap on the amount of fraud in said programs? I guess that would be too hard, easier to interfere in a market where costs are being pushed up due to supply constraints - most stupid of all, due to politically motivated supply constraints that have stopped gas (and coal) exploration and production in the south eastern states.

I guess we get what we collectively vote for, but anyone who thinks this isn't a longer term play to cease coal and gas production in Australia needs to have a good look. The deciding vote in the Senate was by a bloke representing the People Republic on Canberra who had previously been arrested for chaining himself to a bulldozer to stop fossil fuel production. Capped prices will threaten Capital inflows required to fund projects, potentially stopping said projects and thus fossil fuel extraction. Do you think the independents and Greens will be upset if no new projects take of, and existing projects wind up?

No wonder we have thin volumes and declining VWAP.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4918/4918134-3de982733a03b3f2533ee6cf7048906c.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $164.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 191400 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 72000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.