EXR 0.00% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

That would be a very nice parcel Mustang!I must stress, as we...

1. 2,485 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1407
    That would be a very nice parcel Mustang!

I must stress, as we should all be painfully aware of via our extensive research!-, that this is a very risky play indeed and there are absolutely no guarantees whatsoever.
    There is a mountain of risk and no-one should, IMO, be investing here unless they are prepared for a rocky road indeed with disappointments a plenty (as is the nature of exploration) and a loooooonger than anticipated timeframe until (we hope) a final attractive TO after politely saying no a number of times to a number of suitors.

Having said all that, this is of course, an asymmetric opportunity for enormous wealth creation if the reward outstrips the risk.

As others have said above, just look at the progress we've made over the past year, and the further de-risking we've achieved.
    Personally, I'm not overly excited about the Hydrogen play.....if/when it begins to materialise then great, but my investment has been and still is primarily in getting gas to China, cheaply, as well as servicing domestic needs and contributing to the betterment of the Mongolian air quality.

The SP isn't where we'd like it to be currently of course (unless you're accumulating ) and by no means should anyone think I have any idea at all- as I don't really, but I'm a buyer at these levels.

Good luck to all

DYOR, caveat emptor, etc etc etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $254.5K 1.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 316607 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 106270 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.