EXR 10.0% 16.5¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2022, page-693

1. 2,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1337
    good on ya @tui
    I think we won't get meaningful results (sure, they'll be an announcement of the commencement of flow testing and maybe a wee progress report) until we've seen a decent amt of dewatering, therefore I'd say more like Aug/Sept to start to get a meaningful idea of what could be at Nomgon...and what it will take to make it commercially viable.....(we hope that's the case!).

Maybe this is a bit of a conservative view, but I'd rather things play out in the fullness of time and the crews execute properly against a (we assume) well thought out strategy and plan .....this is the litmus test for real EXR value, so why rush if the ultimate goal is to prove up as much as possible across the PSC to illicit (we hope!) a bidding war?.....Nomgon is the first decent sub-basin to test, we have 11 QTRS of capital at hand (based on QTRLY expenditure to date).

Flow test, properly and professionally, whilst simultaneously drilling AND gathering seismic for future drilling

Rinse n repeat, slow and steady.....deciphering the complex rock topography (after all, we are really pioneers in CSM exploration in Mongolia).
    65% drill success to date....and now more rigs on the go.

I think it's the "slow and steady" part that most retail can't reconcile.....people want instant gratification, parabolic share price appreciation, etc.
    I feel for those who bought in at the 36c CR or points higher, but I have confidence (again, just my opinion) that GIVEN TIME, investments at any price up to the previous all time high, will be rewarded.

EXR, to me at least, is still 2+ years away from true value realisation......and OK, maybe it's not Gazprom as I've previously thought would take us over, there's still PLENTY of potential suitors in the wings, keenly observing what EXR/TPD/Jade are doing.....and we're ahead of the curve.

And sure, they may be more lucrative and instantly beneficial investment opportunities elsewhere, there always are, but for me,
    at these prices, I'll keep accumulating whatever I can!.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.015(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $197.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.5¢ 15.0¢ $401.9K 2.524M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 496868 15.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 245753 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.