EXR 16.7% 15.0¢ elixir energy limited

A very solid post with great rationale. I try to read as many...

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98

A very solid post with great rationale. I try to read as many posts onthis form as I can and I truly appreciate the many regular contributors
    with theirideas ,information and opinions.

I have been a holder for around 4 years and took up allocations in the2c and 36c cap raises.

Even though we are well down an the last capraise price I have no regrets at all taking up my full entitled allocation as Iwant very much for Elixir to succeed,.
    I believe in NY, RC and GC and the restof the board in their decision making.

Richard Cottee said in a recent interview with Crux Investor that hewants to make money, I can tell you so do I.
    As it turns out with some of thatraised capital they purchased Grandis.
    As far as I know this wasn’t on theirradar at the time of the last cap raise but as it turns out I think this hasthe very real opportunity of being a real company maker maybe even before theNomgon asset.

The interview below with Greg Channon (Chief Geologist) says towards theend that they have run software simulations on the Daydream 2Well and have proved that they can get the well to flow gas. Running softwareapplications is not new had has proved to be very successful.

At a cost of $10M+ to drill you would want to be as sure as you can ofthis Well being successful. Neil, Richard and Greg are not new to Gas exploration they have been around for a while so I expect they know what they are doing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCCDLXrUqIo

Its easy to be an arm chair critic when the SP is not where you would like it to be, I am a solid believer (not blind faith) and I see these prices below 10c as a great opportunity to increase my holding and average down at the same time.

Following on @ BasVermeulen earlier comment on the dividend payment and cash holding even though I would greatly benefit from that cash injection I would be happy for them to hold say $150M cash as you never know what else they have up their sleeve in the way of acquisitions and would likely guarantee that they will never have to do a cap raise again.

AIMO and again thanks to all the many great contributors

Go EXR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.030(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $179.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.5¢ 15.0¢ $1.670M 10.33M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
26 911738 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 11563 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.