EXR 10.0% 11.0¢ elixir energy limited

EXR Trading 2023, page-1490

1. 2,269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1216

A few full moons ago I had a vision - I have forseen the future.
    I shall from hence forth be referred to as Wonkerdamus if you don't mind.

Youse all owe me a few frothies if this plays out- and if it dosn't, well then I'll give up the prediction business.

This is how it plays out:

1) we sell Grandis to Santos.....lots lotsa monies- probs $1billy-ish.
    2) 50% of proceeds (franked ideally) as capital return to shareholders- let's say a nice round 50c divvy to keep us all happy (and it gives Neil financial freedom to really pursue his ambition to be the absolute pioneer of gas exploration and then an entire industry developed therefrom- he will be the Godfather of Mongolian Gas, as RC is the Godfather of QLD Gas. Neil, having $20milly+ from his Grandis divvy will pursue his LONG held ambitions- remember- it took him 10+ years JUST to get to the starting point of Mongolian CBM.
    3) balance of Grandis proceeds ploughed into furthering Mongolian CBM- Nomgon will absolutely come good, given time, shed loads more to explore.
    4) we sign Rio as a gas offtaker, and probably a local Mongolian industrial client, also maybe some Chinese companies.
    4) We self fund an electrolyser demo plant for green hydrogen- no dilutionary capital raise.
    5) we again sign Rio as a foundation offtaker for green hydro.
    6) we just may develop or JV an ammonia production facility- highly desired domestic ammonia production- heavily supported by Mongolian govt.
    6) we take that parcel to the London Stock Exchange and float a new IPO (shareholders get scrip in the new entity).
    7) Rivers of money flow into that IPO- Rivers of it.
    8) Neil has stated EXR are in the business of finding prospects and maturing them- in this vein, with some more of the Grandis proceeds we:
    9) organically originate new plays (Mongolian and/or Australian) and my prediction is we take a substantial share (or buy outright) either some of the assets or the whole entity- https://asianbatteryminerals.com.au/board-of-directors/, leveraging Neils vast and deep relationships in Mongolia.

DYOR as always.

Wonkerdamous out.
    Last edited by Wonkers: 29/11/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.010(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $124.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $109.0K 991.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1161344 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 57357 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.