EXR 20.0% 12.0¢ elixir energy limited

Tbh I agree with you Treba. I think there's been a lot of...

1. 109 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Tbh I agree with you Treba. I think there's been a lot of comments on such a blatantly obvious statement.

I feel it was as simple as, "Nothing is guaranteed to be commercial" There can be high hopes or promising data but like a lot of other wells that turn out not to be commercial, he is simply reminding people there is risk with any mining activity as I am sure you more experienced investors are aware of.

Also I think most of us don't need to hear it from a CEO to know for ourselves there has been risk this whole time. I'd also say because Neil is aware this is majorly held by retail investors who may not be so experienced... All IMO but I think many here have read into it way too much. It's like when you go for a surgery they always outline before the risks involved and chances of success usually, that is all Neil has done.

No need to argue with anyone but just sick of reading paragraphs on a statement that was general to any pilot well and was only a few words blown up haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.020(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $136.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 12.0¢ 10.5¢ $191.0K 1.709M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 175000 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 868451 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.